You have big plans? You’re open to new challenges and are looking to drive your career forward to the next level? You love high-quality real estate and have a talent for sales powered by success? In that case, RE/MAX is just right for you!
At RE/MAX you enjoy the independence of being in business for yourself without the hassle of keeping shared equipment running, handling staff payroll, getting the office bills paid, dealing with business ownership tax issues and meeting other regulations that are among the day-to-day responsibilities of the Franchise Owners.
At RE/MAX we firmly believe that the best Estate Agencies are build around the agent not management. That is why we and our Franchise Owners are committed to provide our Sales Associates with the best in technology, marketing and education combined with the flexibility to run their own business.
We provide the Estate Agency industry’s top talent with the industry’s best business model – but we also provide a good work/life balance. It’s integral to how we operate.
Open new doors for yourself! Come and see what RE/MAX has to offer.
In the RE/MAX system, Sales Associates retain up to 80% of the commission income they generate while sharing office space and contributing to monthly expenses. In turn, the office provides the full support of a staffed estate agency environment for the Sales Associates and their clients.
Since associates are self-employed and in business for themselves you will be responsible to market yourself and to develop and create your own customer base. Your daily activities will focus on: Developing a client bank to gain new instructions from vendors and buyers.
• Developing a client bank to gain new instructions from vendors and buyers.
• Marketing your services to potential sellers to demonstrate your commitment to your clients – as well as delivering ongoing support for your vendors.
• Defining and executing your marketing plans for each property – making sure that the property is available to other RE/MAX outlets to reach more potential buyers.
• Ensuring consistent and ongoing information sharing with your buyers and sellers.
• Qualifying leads from interested parties, ensuring that the right financial resources are available and providing support to find the appropriate financing solution.